Remnants - COVID-19
We are still offering our amazing selection of high-end, wool remnants with a few modifications. We're following CDC guidelines and have adjusted our operations to serve you as safely as possible.
Staff safety measures:
- Monitoring health on daily basis
- Minimizing physical interaction
- Wearing personal protective equipment at all times, including disposable gloves, shoe covers and masks.
- Applying and actively using sanitizer and washing hands following every delivery or drop-off.
- Disinfecting all surfaces in work vehicles regularly.
- Comprehensively cleaning tools after each visit or in-store appointment to ensure to introduce clean equipment into the next home or a clean environment for our customers and staff.
How to Browse our Remnants:
- Call or text 781-727-5546 for in-person appointment or mailed samples:
- Schedule a private appointment at our Marblehead showroom to browse selection, received instant quote, take samples, and/or pay for upcoming remnants in advance.
- Browse our online remnant selection to choose or provide color, style and price range. Samples will be dropped off curbside or mailed to your home within a week, your preference.
- Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with selection, dimensions, binding, and rug pad preferences.
- Provide preference for curbside drop-off or pick-up in Marblehead or in-home installation.
- If in-home installation, please allow our representatives to practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance, and refraining from handshakes.
- Please wear mask while our staff is installing.
- We will install in vacant home, should this make you feel more comfortable. We are fully insured and professional.
Before store appointments, in-home drop-off or installation:
If you, or anyone in your household, feels ill in any way, please call or text us at 781-727-5546 to put your appointment or installation on hold, and reach out to reschedule when convenient for you. Please help us protect our people, as we’re doing to protect you and our communities!
Thank you for your support and we look forward to safely servicing you!